Saturday 2 February 2013

Morocco, the country of..

The country of sweet honey and sour circumstances.

The country of shame, blame and pride.

The country of sunny suppression and lightening growth.

The country of contradicting messages. Which one to follow: the red or green?




It are the same colors making the Moroccan flag; one which is used in festive and less celebrative periods, carying varying sentiments.

Sentiments which keep attrackting me to the country of sweet and sour contradictions.

Whether it is for a sunny stay at the shore, working hard with little social ellements to educative purposes: the country keeps whispering my name.

One day I will know whether the aftertase will be in- or against my favour as my inner Moroccan paradoxes seem to grow under the sharp yet gentle sunbeams.

No comments:

Post a Comment